movierulzapk.live respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA policy describes how we handle copyright infringement claims on our website. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below to submit a notification.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
To file a copyright infringement notification, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting a Notification
Please send your copyright infringement notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following email address: [email protected]
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, you must provide a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the website operator may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under the DMCA or an agent of such person.
movierulzapk.live reserves the right to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. If we receive multiple notifications of infringement from a particular user, we may disable or terminate that user’s account.
Please note that this information is provided for educational purposes and should not be considered legal advice. If you have any legal concerns, it is recommended to consult with a qualified attorney or legal professional.